1. Giant sing-along. Like Karaoke, but everyone gets a mike!
|Jen and Bethany, 2011|
2. Walk through every merchandise and craft/display buildings, even if I don't buy anything. some of my friends submit crafts and baked goods to win awards!
3. Beergarita and guac from Tejas!
|This year, it was a necessity.|
|roll on little doggies|
6. Do something for the first time! Last year I rode the Space Tower. This year I will do the river raft ride.
7. Drink Minnesota wine!
|Me and Abby|
|2013, Julie Nelson (Randy Shaver is behind her)|
10. Watch the parade, everyday at 11! or is it 1? I'll get a schedule.
|Princess Kay of the Milky Way and her court. Oh to be a butter sculpture.|
12. Spend so many coupons from the Blue Ribbon coupon book!
13. Free music at the Leinie's Bandshell! Last year we saw Blue Oyster Cult. A few years ago we saw Brandi Carlile (like a week after Holly had her appendix out. She didn't have much fun that day.)
14. Visit Karl.
15. Visit the animal barns, unless my allergies are acting up. Do you realize how many breeds of chickens there are??
|Oh what do you do? You're an alpaca? what on EARTH is that|