Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whole Body Cleanse, Day 2

Not too much to report. things seem to be status quo. and you don't really need to know what that entails. I was planning on going to yoga at 7:30, but it was so nice out I decided to celebrate National Running Day (as I'm told is June 2). but then i settled in on the couch...watched the season finale of "Kendra" and then ate soup and crackers for supper while watching "Top Gear"...then at 8:30 I figured if I was going to run, i needed to get out before it got dark. i took a new route and got a little lost which resulted going farther than I had originally planned. halfway through I regretted eating supper before running...so i walked the rest of the way (except running across Lexington so I wouldn't have to wait for the next green light) to prevent any...accidents.
so that's all for now! maybe i'll exist on only lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and honey for a day, just for fun, to really kick the cleanse into high-gear. and then probably pass out walking to the bathroom or something.

No comments: