Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#1: Blogging

A blog about blogging? it seems to be. I had this idea not too long ago, to have a blog with a theme, rather than just about my life (because having a xanga and livejournal wasn't enough). I aspire to put more thought and effort into these posts so it's not just me rambling, although i can't help it sometimes. I'm going to try to have a similar structure to each post (see below).

How long have I done this hobby? I've been blogging since 2001, when i got my first computer as a HS graduation gift and first started at xanga.com/shelly327.

Why? I need to get my thoughts on paper (albeit electronic) sometimes, and why not let the entire world see them?

future topics include gardening, baking, knitting/crocheting/other crafts, skiing, reading, playing volleyball, simming, and whatever else i realize i do that's a hobby.

No comments: