Saturday, January 16, 2010

#9. Skiing

I said i'd write about skiing when I was on the computer that had all my old and new skiing pictures. well here I am.
Why? It's fun, and I'm good at it.
How long? I first skied when i was seven, in Big Sky, Montana. After we moved to SD when I was 8, we skied in the Black Hills a lot, and every January took a week-long vacation somewhere out west, usually Colorado. So that's how I learned.
Here's some pictures through the years.

2003: Steamboat used to have bubbles over some of their chairs. I miss them.
2005: At the base at Copper Mountain.
2007: Holly and I at the Steamboat Gondola base.
2008: On the slopes at Copper.
2009 (the trip over New Years 2010): Steamboat, on the Morningside Lift, the morning it was freezing rain! my goggles got all icy. You can see this year I got a new coat, and used mom's Camelback water pack a couple of days.

If you want to see pictures from 2000-2003, visit my old Angelfire website. Sorry if some of the links are broken.

No comments: