Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whole Body Cleanse, Day 1

I've only taken the 4 Fiber caps so far. they were tasty!
Relatively small morning dose, and the big glass of water.
let's record what i ate today:
breakfast: smoothie (strawberries, raspberries, banana, OJ, vanilla yogurt, little bit of canola oil) and a small banana muffin
lunch: lentil-tofu soup with golden corn vitatop and a small jell-o fruit cup. and some veggies from the Carrot Club Cube (that i brought, so of course i liked the selection). and a 100-cal pack of cocoa-covered almonds.
snack: Fruit (blueberries, blackberries, melon, pineapple) and two glasses of sparkling grape juice (i did not have cake though!) at my boss's surprise "you've been promoted to director!" party. and i had a piece of dark chocolate when i got back upstairs...
late snack/early supper at 4:20: fiber one bar
before softball: a few pickled mushrooms and a popsicle
after softball: two slices of pear-cheese bread and some cherry tomatoes
is that all? hmm, i didn't feel the urge to constantly eat today! I really think it's a monthly thing. I bet i've consumed twice my daily recommended amount of fiber. I think this "cleanse" just makes you constipated then gives you diarrhea.
Oh, also, for the record, i got up at 6:30 and went for a 20 minute run then 10 mins of sit-ups and stretching. and I played softball.
i'm kind of excited to take the bedtime pills and see how they affect me. now i shall walk the dog, take a shower, then take the pills and settle in to bed for some reading.

UPDATED:
8 pills, and another big glass of water! I need 8 oz. just to swallow all of these. the lady on the booklet sure looks happy. "best poops of my life!" i bet that's what she's thinking.

2 comments:

Amanda, another priorfatgirl said...

"best poops of my life!" baaahhahahahaaaaa! you know i will be following this every day. i'm excited :)

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I totally was gonna write exactly what Amanda just wrote!

Copy cat.